The Best LED Tactical Flashlight & Modular System Available - MADE IN THE USA
Our Website is currently a work in progress. Please be patient while we bring our other options online.
If you need to place an order, please contact Greg Kennedy: 435-259-3117 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LazerBrite® Modular LED Light System.
Reinventing The Flashlight.
Traditional glow sticks glow and traditional flashlights produce a beam, but the American made LazerBrite® Modular LED Light System does both and a whole lot more. Users are able to customize each light to meet specific needs.
Each LazerBrite® unit can:
- Emulate a glow stick.
- Function as a wide-angled flashlight.
- Separate into two lights for sharing
- Produce a focused spotlight.
- Multiple units can be linked together to create a longer light baton in any color combination.
Bright | Long Lasting | Durable
LED bulbs are visible from over one mile away and never need replacing. Lazerbrite is fully waterproof and batteries come included. Long burn times provide reliable lighting when you need it. LazerBrite is built tough in Moab, Utah with the highest quality components we can find.
Military Tactical Modular Flashlight
- Military and Law Enforcement: The LazerBrite is the best LED flashlight for signaling, marking, personal lighting, available in infrared or visible light. In addition, it is available as an infrared flashlight.
- Emergency Preparation: 10 year battery shelf life, small, lightweight, waterproof and reliable, with up to 150 hours of battery life, the LazerBrite LED flashlights are perfect in natural disasters (or zombie attacks).
- Industrial Safety: Use LazerBrite tactical flashlight on construction sites, oil-rigs and road and transportation projects to mark hazards, equipment, chemical spills or for other visual signaling - Also, personalize this cool flashlight by adding your company's logo for a great, functional safety award.
- Outdoor Recreation: Use as a tent lantern, flashlight, glowing marker or signaling unit while biking.
- Hunting: Use LazerBrite Visible colors for all your lighting needs, blue for tracking, infrared with night vision equipment. Infrared Hunting not legal in all states.
- Private aviation: Backup cockpit lighting and in your emergency kit.
- Child Safety: See and be seen in traffic and use in place of a glowstick on Halloween and 4th of July.